I won't pretend that I'll be the best creatively when it comes to designing our blog, but I do think that I'll be the one who ends up writing more in it. Now that I've put that in print, I'm sure John's going to do his best to prove me wrong. That being said, on with the blogging.
I'm not usually so nervous about a semester, but this is the big one. I've scheduled six hours, which isn't so bad. I did seven last semester with minor breakdowns (notice I said only minor). I printed out most of the forms that I will need to submit to the Graduate office in order to graduate. I still have to transfer 12 of the 13 hours I took as a non-degree seeking student in order to qualify, but that shouldn't be a problem. I'll fax that form tomorrow. The other ones are a tad bit more intimidating. Most disappointingly, I have to schedule a final exam...again. Last semester was the big one for all the students that started the program. Most of them actually graduated/will graduate this month. So, it was requested of me to do a huge poster/final presentation with them, which I just did in May. I'm REALLY hoping not much will be required of me this semester as far as that goes. I e-mailed my advisor tonight, so hopefully he'll be able to give me some good news tomorrow.
Other than that, hopefully, John and I will have some really excellent news for everybody tomorrow. That's right, we're playing the powerball ladies and gentlemen. A cool $114 million to take home in one easy payment. Sigh, if only, if only.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment