Monday, October 1, 2007
The Prince
Let me preface everything I'm about to say by saying I love my husband. I don't know if it was the age that we met. Maybe we were still evolving into the people we would become, but my husband has turned into quite the diva lately. When I met him, he slept on a hand-me-down water bed that didn't have sheets. Instead of sheets, he just used blankets that never really stayed tucked in and left your skin exposed to the cold plastic during the middle of the night. Well, right after we got married I was able to get a really good deal on a set of sheets. They were 1000 thread count Eygptian Cotton, and they were insanely marked down. So, I had to get them with one of our giftcards. I guess my expensive taste wore off on John over time because he started to love the sheets too. Lexi, the demon that she is, chewed a huge hole in our top sheet. When we went back to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, the best sheets that we could get were a 620 thread count. We just weren't about to spend $200 on sheets. Well, last night all I heard about was how rough those sheets were on his delicate little skin. It's just so funny hearing him say those things. My, how five years will change a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment