Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So, you know how when you are trying to get pregnant, or you are thinking about having a baby, it seems everyone you know is pregnant? At first it is such a odd mix of feelings during that time. You are happy for your friends that are pregnant, but a little resentful/jealous that you aren't pregnant yet. You feel like, what am I doing wrong.
I brought that subject up to bring you to the real topic of my post. Now that Michelle and I are expecting, I couldn't be happier for all those people we know who are also pregnant. No more jealousy or resenftulness. In fact, it just makes me think more happy thoughts for our future child. I can't wait to see our baby meeting and playing with all our friend's kids. Our baby isn't even born yet, and already has more friends than his/her father. Baby Vrana will have Seth Jr. in Maryland, Abby in Humble, TX, Baby Casas in Bryan, TX, two third cousins in Kennard, TX, and Logan in Dallas, TX, all of these kids being within 2 years of age difference from Baby Vrana. In fact, all of these with the exception of Abby are within a year's age difference from Baby Vrana. Heck, with all these kids it doesn't matter if we have a boy or a girl, Baby Vrana will still have plenty of suitable options (besides the third cousins of course) for future dates/husbands/wives. :)

3 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Even though Abby may be older, she will want to be so "motherly" to Baby Vrana. And it might teach her a thing or two about what being a big sister will be all about someday :-)

jandlmom said...

Logan would be happy to have a new playmate! I cannot wait to hear what the doctor says tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Little do you or John know, but I am super jealous of yall. JK! No no no at all! In fact, I'm learning so much about Week # Baby Vrana each week that I feel as if by the time you shoot this kid out,I will learn so much myself. Just think, there could be maybe a 3-4 year younger Hispanic (Hispanic-Nicaraguin....that's stretching it) baby to be friends with Baby Vrana too. I promise that my baby will be a good influence...no shanking lessons or cursing at all!!!

I can't be happier for a couple expecting a baby. Yall are gonna do great.