Thursday, October 15, 2009

Middle of the week posting?!?! I just couldn't help myself.

Well, the totals came in, and Miller didn't make it into the top twelve, but his name will be on a calendar they print. Thanks to everybody who voted! Even though it's a Thursday, I wanted to write a quick blog while I was on the computer tonight.



We've had quite the busy week. I feel like I should have taken more pictures than I have, but sometimes I'm too busy living life to document it. :-) Tuesday was Daddy's birthday, and that sneaky Miller had a card and present waiting on his changing table for Daddy to see when he woke him up in the morning. Mommy cooked Daddy's favorite - Chicken Fried Steaks with yummy cheesy mashed potatoes with bacon in them. A health food filled dinner, I assure you. ;-) We did some really good Tummy Time on Wednesday night that Mommy was able to get on film. This weekend we've got lots going on, including a combined birthday dinner for John and I at Mimi and Pawpaw's. Bad news though, Austin has been having shoulder problems for a while now. He finally went to the doctor, and he's either A) Going to have this for the rest of his life or B) Torn something and he'll have to have surgery. Homecoming is this weekend, so he's really disappointed because he's going to have to stand on the sidelines rather than cheer. We'll find out for sure what's wrong next week.

Here's some pictures, and the cutest video yet. Do I say that every time?

Miller practicing his tummy time.



Laying on Mommy and Daddy's bed.


Trying to get him to smile for the camera, but he wasn't in the mood.


OK, we are blessed that Miller sleeps through the night so well. He goes to bed at 8:30, and sleeps until we wake him up at 6:30. This is how he sleeps though, in his carrier, in his crib. People can say what they want. The doctor okayed it, and I'm getting a full eight hours of sleep.
Here's Miller doing his Tummy Time Wednesday night. He was just squealing away, having a great time.

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

Ohmigosh I love that he sleeps in his carrier for the night! That is pretty stinkin' cute actually..love it! He's so cute, and I love his sweet squealing :)