Thursday, December 17, 2009

So behind!!!

Well, it's been a few weeks since I've posted, so I'm going to try to get some pictures uploaded throughout the day. These are pictures from a couple of weeks ago. There's also a really sweet video of Miller at the bottom.

Here's Daddy reading The Night Before Christmas to Miller. It's sparkly and has places for him to feel Santa's beard, so he really enjoys it. Miller likes it too.

Here are some rejects for the Christmas card. Cute pictures, but just not the right idea for our card.
I just love that little face.
Just a little hint of cute booty.

On December 11, John was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. I was able to go to the ceremony and reception afterwards, so here's some pictures from that night.

John lighting the candle.

When we got home, we found out that Miller had given Nonna a really hard time. In his defense, it had been a really big night for him. The Casas family had just gotten into town, and he didn't want to go to sleep and miss all the excitement. So, when we got home after the ceremony we were able to take a family picture.

My men, I should have taken this from the other angle to show they were both intently watching cartoons.

My giggling little guy. Such a sweet video.

No comments: