Miller is getting so big, and Lord help us when he starts moving around. He sits up all by himself now, and he's start scooting - mostly only in reverse though. He's eating real food now. John adn I are making it, but, so far he's had carrots, green beans, squash, cauliflower, and he'll start sweet potatoes. He still loves to bounce, but he really likes to be into whatever Mommy and Daddy are doing. He's definitely making it hard for me to type this blog today. He's already thrown his toy down about a dozen times; turned the caps lock on, off, and back off again; done strange things to the view of the page that Daddy will have to fix when he gets home; and that's just the tip of the iceberg. By the way, if I put the toy down on the desk because I'm tired of picking it up, he just leans and leans and leans until he can reach it.
OK, someone is getting fuzzy for his brunch, so let me throw some captions on these pictures. I'll give you fair warning, the pictures are all out of order.
Here's Miller on Christmas morning in his ball pit at Nonna and Pops's.
This was Miller Christmas morning, opening his presents from Santa at our house.
This was Christmas Eve. Uncle Austin helped Miller open some of his gifts so that Mommy would have a chance to open hers.

Here's Pops reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to Miller.

One day I left the camera in Miller's bag. Mrs. Dorothy is such a sweetheart. She snapped pictures of him throughout the day. Here he is riding the motorcycle.
Here's Pops reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to Miller.
One day I left the camera in Miller's bag. Mrs. Dorothy is such a sweetheart. She snapped pictures of him throughout the day. Here he is riding the motorcycle.
This is the day after Christmas, with John's family. He's feeding Miller oatmeal, while Granny Chris holds him, and Christopher looks on.
This is our family picture the day after Christmas.
This was our family picture on Christmas day.
Here's Miller "helping" Mommy peel the sweet potatoes for dinner.
He loves those carrots!
On January 2nd, Miller was napping, Uncle Jessie and McKade were at the park, and we tried to convince a very tired Aunt Amy to go take a nap while we watched McKason. This is how she left him in our care.

Finally, here's what Miller was doing as I started this post today. He loves for me to say Momma. It makes my day when he smiles, and I hope that means it's going to be his first word. He's started smiling now when we say Dada as well. We hope everyone had a happy New Year's, and that 2010 brings you all wonderful things.
This is what he looked like about five minutes later. Never leave a longhorn baby in an Aggie household. :-)
Finally, here's what Miller was doing as I started this post today. He loves for me to say Momma. It makes my day when he smiles, and I hope that means it's going to be his first word. He's started smiling now when we say Dada as well. We hope everyone had a happy New Year's, and that 2010 brings you all wonderful things.

1 comment:
I love your pictures--- he is so cute!!!
Love, Jan (Amy's Mom)
Post a Comment