There should be plenty of pictures of the weeks to come, but here's what we've got for now:
I couldn't do a very good job taking a picture of this, but this is the necklace John and Miller gave me for Mother's Day. It has John's, Miller's and my birthstones. It's so beautiful, and John did a great job designing it.
The next series of pictures have been a long time coming. If you've been following our blog for a while, you'll remember me posting pictures of Miller in this outfit when he wore it in the 0-3 month size. Here he is in his 9-12 month size, sitting on Daddy's lap.
Here's the original picture, cuddled up in Daddy's lap, back when all he did was sleep.
Here they are months later, and, all of the sudden, my little boy looks like a monster.
Mrs. Dorothy is just the best. She does a great job of taking pictures for us when I leave the camera for her. Look at the big boy, starting to stand up on his own.
I just thought this was such a cute picture.
Miller with all of his day care buddies.

Look Mom, no hands!

I'm only posting these because they've already been mailed out. I'm working on a baby shower for one of my oldest friends, who I talk about on this blog quite often, Amy B. She's having a baby girl, and I picked out a ladybug theme. I didn't have the time to do a digital image. (Plus, the person I'd normally use was the one I was throwing the shower for.) So, I got this from Michaels, and decided to make an invitation out of it. First, I traced this image. Then, John enlarged the image so that it could fit the stamp, and fill up the envelope.

This is the black background I cut out, with the stamp.

Then, I cut out the red shell, as well as the black dots. Finally, I filled in the information on the invitation and drew in the ladybug's face. I think it turned out super cute.

I finished the envelopes, with some ladybug stickers and ladybug stamps. I guess it's kind of strange to do a baby shower invitation in black envelopes, but I think it turned out cute with the silver writing. Mrs. Jan, Amy's mom, already e-mailed me to let me know how cute the invitation was, and that just made my day!

Finally, I've got a couple videos of the little guy. I'm warning you now, this may be too much cuteness to handle.
Look Mom, no hands!
I'm only posting these because they've already been mailed out. I'm working on a baby shower for one of my oldest friends, who I talk about on this blog quite often, Amy B. She's having a baby girl, and I picked out a ladybug theme. I didn't have the time to do a digital image. (Plus, the person I'd normally use was the one I was throwing the shower for.) So, I got this from Michaels, and decided to make an invitation out of it. First, I traced this image. Then, John enlarged the image so that it could fit the stamp, and fill up the envelope.
This is the black background I cut out, with the stamp.
Then, I cut out the red shell, as well as the black dots. Finally, I filled in the information on the invitation and drew in the ladybug's face. I think it turned out super cute.
I finished the envelopes, with some ladybug stickers and ladybug stamps. I guess it's kind of strange to do a baby shower invitation in black envelopes, but I think it turned out cute with the silver writing. Mrs. Jan, Amy's mom, already e-mailed me to let me know how cute the invitation was, and that just made my day!
Finally, I've got a couple videos of the little guy. I'm warning you now, this may be too much cuteness to handle.
He loves to knock down the towers that Daddy and Mommy build. Here he is taking them apart, piece by piece.
This is probably the cutest video we've got of Miller so far. He was just beating on the wall, talking. The video gets a little shaky as I was sitting on the floor, but his reaction is just priceless. Remind me to watch this video when he's driving me crazy. :-)
This is probably the cutest video we've got of Miller so far. He was just beating on the wall, talking. The video gets a little shaky as I was sitting on the floor, but his reaction is just priceless. Remind me to watch this video when he's driving me crazy. :-)
OK, that's it everybody. I hope everyone has a great week. Hugs and kisses from the Vrana family!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness he looks GIANT with the two comparison pictures. Love the video. :)
WOW lady! I'm so impressed with you! I haven't read blogs in forever, so please forgive me for just now commenting. I thought you bought those invites from Etsy! Too cute! I do love them, and I think it all looks perfect! Looking forward to seeing you soon! And yes, Miller is getting so big so fast. He is too stinkin' cute!
I love, love, love the baby shower invites. I was very impressed with them :) You're awesome!!!
Post a Comment