Last weekend, we went to the Casas house for Texas Reds and McKason's birthday party. I thoroughly enjoyed Texas Reds, if only it would have been about 40 degrees cooler. The next day was McKason's birthday party. I don't have too many pictures from it because I was being the good Godmother, and taking the pictures so that Amy and Jessie could actually be in the pictures.
Here's some pictures from the past couple of weeks.
What do you mean I missed my mouth, Mom?
McKade and the translucent baby at Texas Reds. Seriously, I should just dip him in sunscreen every hour on the hour.
McKason and Miller. They were feeling the heat - you can see it in their cute little faces.
Amy and McKade fishing.
Look everybody, it's the My Little Pony in real life.

John's first Father's Day. Miller was helping him read the card.

This is just a cute picture. Boone and McKason have the same look to me. :-)
John's first Father's Day. Miller was helping him read the card.
This is just a cute picture. Boone and McKason have the same look to me. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment