Sunday, July 4, 2010

Miller one year pictures

Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope you're all having a fabulous time celebrating our nation's independence. We're playing it low-key this weekend after a few weekends of doing a whole lot. This is a continuation of the last post. These are some of the one year pictures Amy got of Miller. We just transferred them straight from her camera card, so we didn't have time to edit. I'm sure she'll be less than thrilled that I posted these without letting her fix them up, but they look great to me. :-)

Here's McKason and Miller, both doing the floating foot thing. It makes me smile.

Here's a friendly rivalry game between tu and A&M. They're both trying to get a hold of the ball...

but A&M comes up with it in the end. Gig 'Em Aggies.


Sweet little smile.

He's ready for Aggie football season to begin again.

So, at some point, Amy handed me the camera. I think it's because she wants me to get some experience with taking pictures before I do their family pics. ;-) I think this is such a sweet picture though, Miller smiling with his Aunt Amy.

Posing on the helmet.

McKason and Miller sharing the helmet.

Yeah, we pretty much flopped Miller on Uncle Austin's car before he had a chance to protest (Austin - not Miller),

Daddy's "special".

I like the reflection in this picture.

Miller and McKason, checking out the outside world.

McKason is a pointer. Can't you just here them a few years from now? "I'm not touching you."

He just has such a sweet smile. I could just gobble him up.

We see this face a lot now. He loves to scream.

Superhero balloons for the birthday boy.

A great close-up.

Posing in the tree. I literally just saw my hand in this picture, so please ignore it. :-)

How old is Miller?

See the screaming face again?
Let's revisit his newborn pictures.

And now, one year old. You'll notice the mattress is quite lower now.
When Miller woke up from his nap, McKason came crawling in, so I threw him in the crib with Miller. I think they had fun.

Sweet, sweet boys.

OK that's it from Amy's camera. I still have to post pictures from my camera from the weekend. So many pictures!! Miller's really started letting go and walking now without any coercion. John and I'll have to get a video of it for everybody. :-) It's bathtime now. Have a great 4th everyone!

No comments: