September was a big month for us. Miller started potty training, which was a bit of a struggle...especially with my ever-expanding belly. The Forensic Nurse Examiner's had their fundraiser. It's to raise money for the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners' education and to promote awareness. I was in awe of how many people came out to support us. Both John and Austin walked, as well as several of my co-workers or their spouse. It's a different kind of fundraiser. Men are asked to walk a mile in high heels. So, the fact that so many of the guys I know came out to help meant so much to me.
My dad actually ordered John's birthday present weeks early (obviously, since this is in September's post). They are Texas A&M boots. Miller obviously loved them as well.
In all honesty, the kid is obsessed with shoes of any kind, flip-flops, boots, crocs. This is just a super cute picture of his smile. He never smiles for the camera, so I have to post the smiling pictures I have when I get them.
Miller got sick this month. Thankfully, cuddling with his Daddy was a good cure.
John at the Walk a Mile fundraiser.
Austin, with Miller and my dad on the side. Austin went for the cheapest shoes he could find, but those things were some SERIOUS heels. All the girls from work couldn't believe he was walking in those, and Austin definitely had to pay more attention to where he was walking compared to John who was in wedges. Never thought I'd be saying that...
John and Austin, in their heels. Again, never thought I'd be saying that.

No comments:
Post a Comment