OK, I know everyone is amazed that I have almost caught up with the blog posts. Now, if I can just throw something together for January maybe I'll start doing something crazy like weekly posts. It helps if I know people are reading, so leave a comment. Hint, hint Nonna. December was a big month for us, as you've already seen with Grady's post. We also had Miller's first time to sit on Santa's lap - his second celebrity (Remember, Mickey was his first.) and Christmas. Our son is so unbelievably spoiled that he had to start opening presents throughout the month of December, just so he didn't have hundreds of gifts to open on Christmas Eve.
Miller isn't much of a morning person, but he is cute eating his cereal and watching cartoons in the morning.

This is Mimi with Miller at the church for Pancakes with Santa. Our church had such a great idea. The feed everybody pancakes, and then all the kids get to sit on Santa's lap. It's so much nicer than having to wait in line at the mall.

Here's our last family picture before Grady was born. I think this was a Saturday, and Grady was born on Thursday.

Miller did a great job with Santa. He walked right up to him, and sat on his lap. He didn't have to be coerced at all. In fact, when Santa first walked into the room, he walked around saying hi to everyone. Miller followed Santa around the room, and kept running back to Nonna, Pops, and Mimi to tell them "Santa's here!"

Grady, in his hat Nonna knitted for him.

Tess, Alisha, and Granny Chris came to visit us in the hospital on Friday. We had such a nice, long visit. Unfortunately, this is the only picture we managed to get of their visit. Although, I know Granny Chris got a few more. ;-)

Mommy takes a self-portrait of Miller and herself.

Nonna's first time holding Grady. She brought Miller up to the hospital after school on Friday. Miller wasn't too sure about sharing his Nonna with Grady.

Miller playing on Momma's phone with Daddy.

Momma and Grady.

Daddy, Grady, and Momma. I'll admit it, I'm looking a bit rough, but, in my defense, I had just had a baby. :-)

This was as soon as we got home from the hospital. Miller wanted to hold Grady. Of course, he's not smiling for the picture, but look at him holding that sweet little foot.

Miller, Grady, and momma. Miller's actually almost smiling in this one!

Grady's first bath. Of course, Miller was right there to help. He like to be there when we change Grady's diaper, and now they get baths at the same time - Miller in the tub, and Grady at the sink.

This was one of the gifts that Miller opened early. I find it funny that he already had his Thomas the Train jammies on, and he opened up a Thomas the Train to play with.

Uncle Austin and Mary Alice.

For Christmas, we had gotten gag gift boxes for everyone. This one was a Bathe & Brew. It was supposed to brew coffee while you showered. It sounded absolutely disgusting. We had real gifts inside the boxes, but the outside just cracked John and me up.

Austin's box was for a Snuggie for up to eight people, but it still only had two arms holes, one on each side. The box also said it could be used as a car cover. It was absolutely insane. Mary Alice's box was for a pet petter. It would pet your pets when you weren't around to do it. Mimi's was slippers with speakers in them. Mimi wasn't too impressed with the slippers, but she got excited for the photobooks inside.

Pops holding Grady

Miller in his football jacket. So cute!

Excited about Santa coming tonight.

Miller holding Grady

Our first family picture. Christmas day, Grady is 10 days old, Miller is two and half.

Miller got a trampoline from Santa. You'll notice he's blurry in this picture because he never stops jumping long enough to pose for a picture.

Grady, showing off how big he is by holding up his head.

Miller climbed up on the table to take a look at Grady.

Grady, sleeping on John's chest.

New Years Eve - we popped fireworks at Nonna and Pops's house while they were out of town. We also left a few surprises around their house for when they got back - a few poppers here and there.

OK, that brings us up to January! I'm so excited. That's the month we're in. Will I get a blog posted before February gets here...that may be the challenge. :-)
1 comment:
Sweet pictures! Love them all!
Post a Comment