Here's John and Jessie (Amy's husband). I swear my husband is just the most photogenic person I know. Who could deny that cute face?
Here's a picture of John and I dancing together. I do have to say this is the whitest I have ever been in any wedding I've been in.
I just love John's expression in this picture.
So, there you go, a few more pictures. Miller's been kicking a lot tonight. Maybe it's that I just sat down for the first time, and he's waking up to let me know how much he enjoyed dinner. Aww, already liking his mom's cooking. John and I went ahead and bought crib sheets, so we can have them in order to pick the paint colors for the room. Here's the link to the bed sheets we found and ordered, http://www.kidsarefanstoo.com/nagcrbewhba.html. So, after John and I looked around the site for a while, we just couldn't help but order the mobile http://www.kidsarefanstoo.com/teagcrmo.html. I think it's just the cutest thing in the world, and it plays the Aggie Way Hymn.
OK, off to research baby stuff.

1 comment:
I love the crib sheets. I bet the room is going to look so cute when it's done! I can't wait to see pics. Have a good weekend :)
Post a Comment