Other than that, for those of you on Facebook, you'll notice my status. For the past few nights I've been waking up around two a.m., and I just haven't been able to fall back asleep. It's not that I'm uncomfortable, except that I usually have a Siberian Husky sleeping on my feet. Something will wake me up, and my mind starts wandering, and that's it. It doesn't help that Miller comes alive at night. I swear, two o'clock in the morning is his party time - just one more thing he gets from his Daddy.
Also, my Paw-paw has been doing pretty bad here lately. He's gotten a bad cough, and with his poor kidneys and congestive heart failure, everything just adds up to knock him off his feet. He usually gets an illness like this about once a year. Then, he's good for the rest of the year. He's pretty weak right now, so any prayers would be appreciated.
Finally, John and I have officially found the perfect show. It combines the science aspect for me, and raw testosterone-based fighting for John. It's called "Deadliest Warrior." It takes warriors from different countries and different time periods and uses science to determine who would win if they were to meet on the battlefield. The first episode we watched was the Apache versus the Roman Gladiator. In case you're wondering the Apache would win 667 out of 1000 battles, due in most part to his long bow. John has stashed all the details of the entire episode in his head, so feel free to quiz him on it the next time you see him. When I just mentioned that I was blogging about the show, he started rattling off all sorts of details. Tonight, we're watching the Samurai versus the Viking. Not sure who's going to win this one... It's on Spike at 9:00 on Tuesdays, in case anyone wants to tune in. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment