So, here's all the pictures I've been holding out on. There will probably be more as I get them from Amy C. First off, here's my picture from last month, April 5th. I was 27 weeks pregnant here.
Here's my picture from May 5. I'm 31 weeks and 2 days, and feeling really crappy from my cold. Just ignore that. Otherwise, I'm still feeling pretty good.
Here's some pictures from our "Memorial Day" celebration. Will got cut out of this picture, but he's on the far left, next to John. That's me walking in the middle, and Jessie is to my right. Amy's leaning against the counter. Austin, and his girlfriend Rachel, are on the far right. Thanks Eddie, for letting me steal the picture!
I stole this picture from Will. This is the area my dad built to cover his RV. It works well to hold the crawfish table pretty well, don't you think?




3 comments:
Wow - you really popped out this last month!!! Your flowers look so pretty! Don't you love gardening - I get so excited after I've planted flowers each year! I look so forward to that!
Can't wait to see you VERY soon! 2 weeks!!!
Love the belly! Can't wait for the shower...we really need to get together sometime, i miss you too much! maybe you could come to our house and fix our flower beds too...they are in desperate need of attention, i just haven't found the time to devote to it yet...hopefully next week!
You look amazing in green! That dress is just too cute on you. Maternity pics are perfect!!
Post a Comment