Without further ado, here's some pictures from the week and weekend:
Miller's been waking up within an hour after we've put him down, lately. One night, Daddy had rocked him back to sleep, and, he looked so sweet, I just had to take a picture.
So, Miller is very much more mobile now. With the weather being so oppressively hot and humid, we've been letting Doobie in from time to time. He pretty much knows to go straight back to his room and hang out. This night Miller followed him, and Doobie would just stand in the corner, with his back to him for the most part.
So, we were in Grapevine this weekend, and I made Austin stand in front of this wall, so he could look like he was one of those important men. He blends right in. I bet you can't even pick him out, right?
Here's John, Miller, and I in the hotel lobby, as we were getting ready to leave.
Here's me with Miller, and my cousin Kayla.

Miller had a great time eating off everyone's plate. Uncle Austin isn't so much for the sharing when it comes to food.
Miller had a great time eating off everyone's plate. Uncle Austin isn't so much for the sharing when it comes to food.
Dad, our cousin John David, me, Austin, and our cousin Trevor

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! He is walking! I love it and I can't wait to see it in person this weekend! Love the other pictures too.. but this week my favorite is the walking!
That's so sweet! Give it a week and you WILL be chasing him around. Carleigh started walking last weekend and has NOT stopped!! Congrats to your little man. He is just too precious!!
Post a Comment