No pictures to add to this one, sorry. Maybe once Amy gets the wedding pictures done, I'll steal some more from her. :-) Maybe I should give her a plug, since I've already posted so many of her pictures on here. Her website is http://www.amycasas.com, and I highly recommend browsing the galaries. You never know where my glowing face will turn up! I absolutely cannot wait until she does my maternity pictures. Well, her husband will have to do some of them since we are doing a bunch together as well. It's so much fun to have a close friend pregnant at the same time.
The real reason for the post - I'm so happy and excited to say that yesterday John got to both see and feel Miller kick for the first time. We were sitting on the couch, and I had my legs propped up on John's, leaning against the armrest. Miller must have been in quite the uncomfortable spot because he was sitting right against my spine. I felt him kicking, and I glanced down and realized that I could actually see my stomach move with his kick. When I pointed it out to John, he just got this amazed look on his face. Of course, as soon as he put his hand on it to feel the kick, the little booger stopped kicking. He always kicks a little more as I'm laying down to sleep, so I thought I'd let John try again then. I was laying on my back, again making him sit on my spine. He started kicking, and John wasn't feeling anything. I was just about to give up for the night when John said, "I felt that one!" It made me really excited that he was finally able to feel and see something. It's got to be so strange to see my body changing, but having none of the changes himself. The kicks still look and feel like little twitches to him, but I can definitely feel them getting stronger. I'm sure once the kicks are stronger, John will really enjoy it. I thought I'd let everybody know since John's been so good at posting blogs lately. ;-)
Have a great week everyone, and Happy Lundi Gras!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray! It's so fun when the guys can enjoy what we are enjoying! I hope Miller cooperates for my sake, too...I wanna feel some of those kicks :)
Post a Comment