Wednesday, June 24, 2009

As promised, but a little late...

For Father's Day, I framed one of the pictures that Amy took during the maternity pictures. It was such a sweet picture of John, and, of course, Amy added her touch to it. I hadn't posted it before because I didn't want him to see it, and Amy had done a really good job of keeping it hidden for me.


I thought that I'd go ahead and take a picture, just in case we didn't make it to the fifth (which, I'm kind of starting to hope we won't). I'm 38 weeks, 3 days. John's at class tonight, so that's why the picture is off centered - I stuck the camera in the crease on the chair to take the picture. Also, it's stinking hot, so I pulled my hair up with a Lisa Frank pencil at work today. Heehee Oh, and that's Miller's swing there behind me, all put together, and waiting for him.

And for comparison, here I was on June 5, 2009 - 35 weeks, 5 days.
I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Hopefully, he'll be able to tell me I've changed, and give me an idea on when we can expect the little guy to make his appearance. I'm still working, and, let me tell you, it's not the most fun to work in a building without an elevator and in a room without central air. I do good until about 2:00. That's when things start to heat up. Other than that, I'm trying to stay upstairs as much as possible, but, yeah, that's pretty impossible. Only a week and a half until Miller's due date...craziness. OK, I'm off to switch between So You Think You Can Dance and the College World Series...that's a normal combination, right?






No comments: