Friday, June 19, 2009

How could I forget?

I am so happy to post that Miller's future best friend was born this week. The Casas family had their second son on Monday. McKason Austin-Parker Casas was born on June 15, 2009. He was 21 inches long and 8 pounds, 8 ounces.

Here's a picture of the happy family.

This picture just chokes me up. Doesn't it look like McKason has a little smile on his face when his big brother kisses him? I love it.

It is strange because my whole pregnancy, Amy has been pregnant, so I've always been able to ask her, "Is this normal?" or "Are you going through this right now?" It's been great because she was only two and a half weeks ahead of me, so I almost always knew what to expect. It's just crazy to me that she now has her new baby at home, and that'll be us in just a few weeks. Congratulations Jessie and Amy. He's just adorable, and we can't wait to meet him in person.

No comments: