By John:
Ok, so first and foremost since there isn't a blog about it yet, Michelle is being induced tomorrow, June 29th, at 4 am. When she went to the doctor on Thursday he said that she was already 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So, he asked if we wanted to wait for Michelle to go into labor naturally or be induced. Michelle chose to be induced and here we are, just about 8 hours till we are at the hospital. We're all packed and ready to go. I did have one project for Miller that I worked on today, and after completing it everything is now completely done. Here's what I worked on today:
I wanted to get another coat of stain on it, so that the color would be closer to the color of the crib, but I just didn't have the time. Here is a picture of the stand behind our glider, which is where it will stay:
I thought it was a pretty clever solution to the problem, and it worked out better than I thought it would. So now we are as ready as we will ever be, and it's a good thing too since we are about out of time. The next posts on here will probably have pictures of newborn Miller.

2 comments:
I'm so excited for u guys! Congratulations!! It is a fabulous feeling being a parents and u will be so good at it! I know u can't wait to hold Miller in ur arms. Can't wait to see pics!! Good luck!
yay for miller time! got the text and I have to say that it made me cry...i am just so happy for the both of you but especially michelle, because there is nothing better than a slobbery kiss from a baby boy...they really love their mama!
Post a Comment