I know I just posted on Friday, but, I like to post as often as possible, and when John's home, I have more free time to do that. :-) Saturday morning we took a stroll down to Nonna and Pop's, which Miller enjoyed. Along the way we saw a few of the neighbors who stopped to see Miller for the first time. Then, later on that afternoon, Amy B. and her mom, Mrs. Jan stopped by. It was Amy's first time to see Miller in person. She was so funny, just soaking up his smell. :-) We still didn't make it to Olive Garden that evening. We got there before 5 on Saturday evening, but it was still a wait, so we ended up going to Ruby Tuesdays instead, which was SO good.
Today, I went to my cousin's baby shower. She's not my first cousin, I think we figured out she's actually my fifth cousin. So, our kids will be seventh cousins? Strange, right?
John set up another one of Miller's toys that I'm sure he'll enjoy. He hasn't gotten to the age where he's really started playing with toys yet. In fact, for "tummy time" he decided to nap instead.

Here's Miller with his Auntie Amy.
This morning we tried again, and he did grab the ring on his own!

Here's a picture of my cousin Kelly, Miller, and I. She's due September 15th. She's having a baby girl, and the shower had the cutest ladybug theme!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us come visit!! He is one handsome little man --- I can come cuddle him anytime!
Love, Mrs. Jan
Post a Comment