Exciting things that happened this week: 4) I got my first subpoena. OK, I did get one while I was on maternity leave, but the court date was pushed back to November. This case is going to trial the week of the 21st. Let's see if I really have to testify. 3) Miller got a gift in the mail from the Raley's. Thanks guys! (You'll see those pictures to come.) 2) Friday afternoon, when I got to Mom's house to pick Miller up, he was sitting on my mom's lap. As soon as he saw me, he got so excited, smiling and kicking. He just couldn't wait for me to pick him up. That's one of the first times he's gotten so happy to see me, so it just made my heart melt. I hope for more evenings like that in the days to come. 1) John was invited to be a member of Phi Theta Kappa because he's in the top ten percent at BPCC. I know how hard it is to work full time, and go to school at the same time, and I am so proud of John for doing this and managing to maintain a 4.0. The guy was a full-time student during the spring and summer, going to work full time, and had a pregnant wife/new baby. He amazes me, and I'm so proud of him for this achievement.
It was great having another four day work week this past week, but it's going to be hard for me not having a Monday off this week. It's also going to be hard for Nonna. I think she's having a hard time adjusting to watching a baby all day long. I think she's looking forward to her New Mexico trip, just to get away and relax for a little while. :-)
Without further ado, here's the pictures for the week, as well as one of our cutest videos yet!
This is one of the sleepers that Kelli, Stew, and Ella sent for Miller. Isn't it just so fun? I know it's not Halloween, not even October, but I couldn't help putting him in it as soon as I got it washed.
I know I've posted pictures of Miller in his robe before, but they just do not do him justice. When we put him in his robe, and take him to his bath, he's just the cutest thing in the world. John and I will literally just look at him in the mirror for a few minutes because it's just so sweet. These pictures still don't do him justice, but you can see how cute the little hood is.
Ugh! Who wouldn't love that little dinosaur head?

One morning this week Miller woke up at an odd time, so John got him dressed for the day, and ended up putting him back in bed with him while I was getting ready. When I came out of the bathroom, they were actually in the same position, but, by the time I got the camera Miller had moved around a little bit. Still, such a sweet picture.

Friday nights sure have changed for us. I did Tummy Time with Miller, and then we started playing around. It doesn't look like it here, but I swear he was having fun.
One morning this week Miller woke up at an odd time, so John got him dressed for the day, and ended up putting him back in bed with him while I was getting ready. When I came out of the bathroom, they were actually in the same position, but, by the time I got the camera Miller had moved around a little bit. Still, such a sweet picture.
Friday nights sure have changed for us. I did Tummy Time with Miller, and then we started playing around. It doesn't look like it here, but I swear he was having fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment