http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=D9&Dato=20080624&Kategori=BABYCALENDAR0122&Lopenr=624023&Ref=PH
Any votes are appreciated, and remember, it goes to a good cause, Sutton's Childrens Hospital.
We had a big week and an even bigger weekend, so let's see if I can sum it all up. Sunday was Uncle Austin's birthday, the big 23. I'd like to point out that Austin got a kick out of calling John the "Old Man" when he was this age. Five years later, and Austin has officially stopped calling him that. I guess he didn't realize he'd be the one being called old by his teammates a few years later.
Wednesday was Nonna's birthday, but we'll leave off her age. :-) I cooked dinner for her and John, somthing simple, but I think we all enjoyed it. Then, we had cupcakes for dessert. Yum! Nonna went to lunch with some friends of hers, so Miller spent lunch up at work with Mommy. Everybody was so excited to see him, and he did such a great job.
Friday, Daddy took off from work early so Nonna could get some stuff done. Miller was so good for Daddy, he actually slept most of the time. Then, as soon as Mommy got home from work and Miller got fed, we were all on the road to College Station. This was Miller's longest car trip to date, and he did pretty well. Also, on Friday, we found out that John's cousin Rachel is pregnant. Congratulations Rachel! We're so excited for you. Her sister is about two months further along. With those two, plus the three that were born this year, the Allison crew is expanding quickly!
Saturday, all of the guys went to the Aggie football game to see the Aggies beat the hell out of UAB! Whoop! Amy and I went along for the tailgating festivities. Of course, while we there, Amy managed to snap hundreds of pictures for Miller's three month old shots. There will be more of those to come, once she does her editing magic. :-) I am proud to say I did help out with some pictures this time though. I snapped a few while we were tailgating.
Sunday, today, was McKason's baptism. John and I are so honored to be his godparents, and were happy to stand up at the front of the church with the Casas family this morning. Afterwards, we all headed out to Amy's parents' house for some good food and visiting. Funny sidenote, Amy ordered sandwich trays from Wal-Mart. She asked for roast beef, turkey, and ham sandwichs, with half of them on wheat and half on white. When she picked them up today, she had all the sandwiches, except every sandwich had roast beef, turkey, and ham on it, as well as one slice of white and one slice of wheat bread. I found much amusement from that!!
That brings us all up to date. This is Miller's last week with Nonna, and then he'll be a big boy in day care. Lord help me when I drop him off the first day. I may have to make John do it the rest of the week. :-) So, here's some pictures (and a short video) from the week.
My poor little guy is going to blind from all the flashes from the camera. Here's one I took earlier in the week. He's quickly outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes. Look at that big boy!
Here he was visiting Mommy at work. Tia Adriana got in a quick picture with him.
This is probably my favorite family picture so far. I'm sure that'll change when I see all the cute ones Amy got.
Aunt Amy trying to swing Miller to sleep. It didn't work; the little squirt barely napped the whole weekend, but he's still doing a pretty good job at sleeping through the night, and he did sleep almost the whole time in the car.
The guys, lounging around before they got into some serious 42 playing.
Miller with McKade. Such a cute picture!
I'd like to think McKade wasn't taking a picture of the horse's butt here, but I'm not sure about that.
Every time Eddie got near Miller, Miller would start crying. Eddie says Miller gets his dislike of Eddie from me. HA! He's just afraid of giants.
The group picture of everybody! Notice Miller staring to his left. He does this in almost every picture. I don't know what it is, but he always likes to see who's standing next to him.
See! Here we are with the Casas family. This time Miller is staring at Aunt Amy.
Here's a pair of pictures for comparisson for you. The big boys after McKason's big day at church, sleeping in their carseats. It looks like Miller might just have surpassed McKason in size, doesn't it?
Here they were just two short months ago. I think our little guy has filled out some. ;-)

2 comments:
I'm so glad your weekend was great! Miller is super adorable, and I love watching the video of him. I remember posting a billion of videos just like that of Abby! I love their little noises :)
So Cute!!! He sure has grown a lot!!! It's crazy how fast it goes! Hope I get to see him in the Spring!! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment