Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

OK, I'm going to try to fly through this real fast because I'm being pulled too many ways at once. :-) John's giving Miller a bath, so I'm rushing to throw a post together real fast. A lot has happened in the past few days. We went for a visit to John's grandparents this weekend, so Miller got to meet his great-grandfather and a ton of cousins. Then, on Monday, Miller had his two month-old appointment, which meant four shots! Poor little guy. We did find out that the little booger is 22.5 inches long and 12 lbs 7 oz. That kid is going to be on to size two diapers before we even use all the size ones up! Tuesday was my first day back at work, and, yes, those days are crawling by so far. I'm sure it will get better once I get back into the swing of things. I'm so grateful that my mom is watching him this month though. That is making the adjustment so much easier for me. He'll start daycare next month. OK, they're out of the bath, so I need to hurry up with the captions on the pictures.

This is John's grandfather with Miller. It was their first time meeting, and I think Grandpa Allison was happy to see him, finally!

This is John's cousin Audra with Shelby, John's cousin Shandi's, baby. Hope that makes sense.

Here's Rebecca holding Miller. She just recently found out that she'll be having a baby. Yea Rebecca!

Here's a picture of the three newest great grandbabies. Shelby is seven months, Miller is two months, and Jaysie is four months.
Here's Grandma Allison holding Miller. I love how he's looking right at her.

These are my favorite type of pictures, my baby boy asleep on his Daddy's chest.

This is just a random shot of Miller, but I wanted to show my poor baby's band-aids. Not only did he get four shots, but the nurse stuck him accidentally, so FIVE needle pokes.

Here's Miller sporting his robe. Isn't it so cute?

Finally, here's a couple of videos. For those of you reading this on Facebook, the videos don't transfer, so you'll have to go to our actual blog to see them.
First, here's us playing Peek-a-boo. This one was taken just a few hours ago, right after John and I had gotten home from work.




Here's a video John took when we were posing the babies. Shelby, Miller, and Jaysie.

No comments: