Sunday, June 26, 2011

February 2011


I realize it's been an extraordinarily long time since we've posted, but let's see if I can keep up with all that's been going on. It's been so strange going back over these pictures over the past few months. Here's Miller using his silverware, back when he still used his highchair. He's moved up in the world now, and he sits in a booster seat at the table with Mommy and Daddy.

This is just a sweet picture of Mommy and Miller. I love that big ole grin on his face.

Miller's potty! He's used it a few times, but we haven't started hardcore potty training yet.

Here he is with his toothbrush.

His current obsession is shoes. If you leave a pair laying around, he'll have to try them on and walk around in them. It doesn't matter whose shoes they are, Daddy's or, as this picture proves, Mommy's.

Crawfish! Miller loves them. I wonder who he gets it from, his Mommy or Daddy.

No comments: