Saturday, October 1, 2011

March 2011

The really difficult thing about trying to catch up with blogs, is that you rarely remember what was going on almost seven months ago. Seven months! Wow, I can't believe I've let us get so far behind. I'm trying to multi-task today. Watch the A&M game, and get some blogs posted at the same time.
March was the month that Miller got his first haircut! So, that's what most of these pictures are about. Here he is pre-haircut. Our poor baby looked like a balding man with a comb-over. He still needed some hair to grow to fill in the sparse spots, but the rest of it was getting so long, we just had to get it cut.
He sat in Daddy's lap for the haircut, and he didn't throw a temper tantrum, but he didn't really like it either.
After his haircut, he got a sucker. I'm sure he thought this was, by far, the best part.
Miller's favorite pasttime is still riding his bike. He loves it! He wasn't too thrilled about not getting to ride too much during the scorching summer, but on St. Patrick's Day, he was still loving his bike rides.
Playing at the park is Miller's other favorite thing to do. So many slides, so little time!
This was Miller and Daddy, playing in the bubbles in the sink. He was so hilarious, we had to post a video about it too.
Finally, here's the bubble video, and a video of us brainwashing our child. We were already schooling him for football season. That should catch everybody up for March. Let's hope it's not another three months before I get something posted about April. :-)

No comments: