Thursday, November 6, 2008
June 24th
Well, Michelle and I went to the doctor today. We found out that, yes, she definitely is pregnant, and that she is about 7 weeks pregnant. 7 weeks!!! We thought maybe 4, but 7!! That's almost two months. In another 10 weeks we can find out the sex of the baby. I know that it's like forever still until the baby is born, but knowing that she is already almost two months along definitely makes it feel real, and like it does't seem so far away...like, if 2 months have already passed, the other 7 will just fly by as well. Also, knowing that she is already 7 weeks along mean that she is just one week behind a friend of her's that is also pregnant. Wouldn't it be cool if we and our friend's had our babies on the same day? I think it would. We also got a little gift basket from the doctor's that has like 5 different type of vitamins, and like 3 books. With the books Michelle has already bought, I think I have more to read than I ever did for school. It's already all worth it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats!! Why didn't I already know this?! I'll have to fuss at Amy. j/k Good Luck and keep us posted!
so happy for you guys...can't wait to find out if i get to buy pink or blue tiny outfits! yay!!
yipee! yipee! G parents to be, the Junester will arrive to two special people, lucky us.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! A little Aggie baby. How cute. I am so excited for you all!!! You are like us... always something new... Enjoy and thank God you won't have to be pregnant all summer! Enjoy the pregnancy. It doesn't really last THAT long!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!! :-)
Post a Comment