Saturday, January 31, 2009

Active little bugger.

So, I had an appointment on Thursday. It was just another "belly check," as the doctor's office calls it. As I mentioned before, Mom went with me. She actually took the morning off of work to go to the appointment and run a couple of other errands. It was a quick appointment, but Mom did get to hear the heartbeat. Plus, she got to hear the baby kick...twice. The doctor told me again that we did have an active one...again. So far every appointment we've had, we've either seen how active the baby is or the doctor's told us how active he was. I think we're going to have our hands full. Mom says the baby will be out-running her within the first two months.

We went and looked at baby furniture today. I had gone a few months ago, right after I found out I was pregnant, to look at furniture. At that time I brought home some of their brochures of my favorite pieces to show John. Today, we went together, and I think we've figured out for sure what furniture we'll get for the baby. We've just got to take some measurements of the room, to make sure it'll all fit. Then, in less than two weeks we'll be able to start getting the really fun stuff. I guess we'll have to start registering pretty soon too. I guess that's about it. I need to get moving on cleaning stuff out of the nursery.

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

I'm glad your appointment went well. I can't wait for your next one!!! I wish they would have told you yesterday :( Not long though and we'll both know. Good luck cleaning. I've started today...it's a mess!!