Well, Mr. Man is two weeks old today. We had a doctor's appointment on Friday, and he was back up to 7 lbs 4 oz. He's been gaining about a half an ounce a day, which is exactly what he should be gaining. The doctor was really happy with that, considering we're only breast-feeding, with no formula supplement, so far. We're still working on figuring out a schedule. So far it's pretty much, sleep, change diaper, eat, repeat...with a lot of dirty diapers in between. I hope everyone is doing well. Here's a few pictures from the past week.
Getting a little tummy time. I guess it wore him out because he ended up falling asleep. He is starting to lift his head. We just don't have that on film yet.
Bath time. He hated the first sponge bath, but this one wasn't so bad. His next bath, he'll actually get to get in the water, since his umbillical cord has fallen off.

3 comments:
I think "daddy" might just be jealous that he can't fit in the bouncer thingy.
He is one precious little guy! Love these pictures.
He's so cute Michelle!!! Tummy time and bath time is just so much fun! I hope you're enjoying motherhood (I know you are)!!
Post a Comment