Sunday, August 2, 2009

At least I'll be entertained by the George Lopez marathon tonight...

We're attempting to let Miller get used to sleeping in his crib at night, so that eventually he will sleep through the night in his crib. As it is, he has slept five to six hours on my chest, but I'm still up after four hours because, unfortunately, my body has gotten used to disjointed sleep. That's just depressing. So, tonight, John put him in his crib, and went to bed, and I've been sitting up for a few minutes to see if it really takes. It sounds like it's not, so I might have to finish this blog tomorrow. :-)

It's so nice having John home at night. I'm glad he has a nice, long break between semesters. He finnished off his summer classes with a 4.0, and Miller and I are so proud if him. Good job daddy! On Saturday, John and I had our first date night since Miller was born. We went to see the new Transformers movie, and then we went out to eat at Ristorante Giuseppe, which is my favorite restaurant. We had a wonderful time, but it's definitely different now that we've got the little guy. I think he had a perfectly good time with Nonna and Pops. I know they did.

Yesterday, John's mom, sister, and step-niece came over to visit. I know they wished they lived closer so that they could spend more time with Miller, but it was a great visit, and Miller loved all the rocking.

Here's some pictures:

This one is just for Uncle Jessie. I think he was trying to brainwash him because he did this Friday evening, right after they left.


He's so strong. Look at him pushing off his daddy's chest.
Here's another one of him pushing off. I just love his expression in this one.
He's really stretching in this one.

Here's a picture of Alisha, holding Miller. So cute!

3 comments:

The Greer Family said...

I love the pinocchio outfit!! SO cute!!! Is he waking up when you lay him down even if he's asleep? No fun!!!!

The Beasley's said...

I can't believe how strong his head is! Way to go Miller. Can't wait to hold him this weekend :)

Amy C said...

wow... I am so behind on this blog... love the pictures! Jessie said that Miller just knows what is good for him is why he is showing the hook 'em sign. :)