So, I normally try to do a Friday post with pictures from the week and a run-down of our week's activities. With all the pictures we have though, I decided just to post those. I have to warn you, there were over 300 shots in this album, and that doesn't count the other 200+ pictures she sent me of Miller and McKason together and just general shots of the weekend. Here's a few pictures, to give you a general idea though! All commentary dictated by Miller, and typed by his Mommy.
This is just a normal shot of me. My eyes look really dark here, but they're still quite blue.
This is my "sweet man" face. Who wouldn't want to kiss these cheeks?
This is my shot for all the ladies out there. I'm quite the stud, don't you think?
Hey! I'm down here!!
Here we are in my room. Lexi's playing guard dog. She loves looking out that window.
I was going for my nose, but I missed.
Maybe Mommy and Daddy should try putting me to sleep in my dresser instead of my crib.
Hey, Aunt Amy, why are you so far away?
That's better, but come a little closer.
Closer...
Aaah! Close enough!
My mommy says I'm such a cutie when I sleep.
Aww, shucks Mom, you say the sweetest things about me.
Yawning stage 1.
Stage 2.
Stage 3.
I finished my yawn, so I'll stick out my tongue now.
Hey Dad, which one is the football and which one is Miller?
Dad, I'm over here!
I can't believe you got that wrong!
I guess I'll forgive you this time. Just don't try to spike me again, OK?
Lexi wanted some more camera time...
This is just a funny face I made.
Nonna says this is my Yoda look.
Gig 'Em Aggies!
Rose petals? WHAT?!?!?!
What can I do to make this a more manly shot?
I know! I'll show off my ninja moves that Tia Adriana taught me!
HI YAH! Look, I'm even blocking.
This is a shot Mommy put in, to show off I'm not always the sweet guy people think I am.
Here I am, lounging with, or on, Lexi.
Lexi finally escaped me.
But I found her!
Then I decided to pose like her!
OK, enough of Miller's commentary. These last two are my favorite of the bunch.
I think this one is just a gorgeous shot. Is it biased to think it could fit in hanging up in a gallery somewhere?










2 comments:
LOVE.THEM.ALL.!!!!!!!!! So, so cute! (Ok, and the commentary really cracked me up!) You're right, that last picture is just amazing.
Can't wait to see the rest! He is such a cute little guy-- love the drawer pics!
Love, Mrs. Jan
Post a Comment